Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things I love about Dean

1. I love when he lays his head on my chest and lets me cuddle him however I usually have to be standing up for him to do this because sitting down he has to look side to side checking things out which is cute too.
2. When I hold him in a cradle position and he licks my arm it tickles and is so adorable.
3. I love when he gets out of the bath and I put him on the floor on a blanket by the fire place and he gets his legs and arms moving so fast. I wish I could say he is doing this because he is excited for his upcoming massage but he still flexes his muscles when I lotion him down.
4. When I make silly faces at him and it makes him smile.
5. I love when he is really tired but trying to fight nap time and his eyes flutter open and closed and his eyes role up in his head.
6. I love the cute sighs and noises he makes when he is gulping down his bottle.
7. I really like that he can self sooth and go to sleep at night all by himself in his crib.
8. Along with the last one I love when he gets all of his fingers in his mouth and sucks on them. It makes me laugh and reminds me of grade school and trying to fit your whole fist in your mouth.
9. I love seeing Jeff hold Dean on his lap after work and watching them watch TV together.
10. I love running my fingers through his hair and watching him totally melt in my arms.

I'm sure there are many more things I love about Dean but I just wanted to share a few!

3 comments:

  1. I have to add something to your list - how totally alert and intelligent he looks! He is SUCH an adorable boy. And that self-soothing at bedtime thing? PRICELESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post Kendra. I am glad you have such a sweet baby. I need to meet him soon. :)

    ReplyDelete