Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dean cuddling up to Grandma Perron oh how sweet! He just loved having his Grandparents come watch him while his parents were in Seattle having lasik eye surgery. Wow that is the coolest thing I was seriously so blind and now I can see. I love being able to just wake and not feel for my glasses, and getting up in the middle of the night with Dean is much faster. Thanks to my sweetie no more glasses or contacts.
It has been so fun watching Dean grow up and change everyday. He is just so cute and easy to love. He is so much more wiggly and making fun high pitch noises and best of all smiling more!

1 comment:

  1. I still think you are super brave to have the lasik... I want 20/20 vision, but not bad enough to have someone cut into my eye while I am awake and "watching!" ;)

    ReplyDelete