Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dean and Brinley





The last picture is Dean riding on the wood horse that Grandpa Hinckley made for him! The next to pictures are of a photo shot taken of Dean and cousin Brinley at Grandma and Grandpa Perron's of them in there tourist Hawaiian outfits that G&G Perron bought for them in Hawaii and I loved the picture of them holding hands oh they love each other already! The first picture is Dean getting his first hair cut from Aunt Nicole, and I would probably be sad if he wasn't born needing a haircut. The poor baby had hair covering his ears and almost in his eyes and don't forget the tail in back that I had to cut the first week but it went to good use in his scrapbook!

2 comments:

  1. Cute - as - can - POSSIBLY - be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I have not been on to read everyones blogs in so long. My sons first haircut wasn't until he was over 18 months lol. The only reason we did it then was to help it to grow..

    ReplyDelete