Thursday, December 10, 2009

Asking Santa for a baby before Christmas!

Jeff was invited to a dental Christmas party at an ice skating ring in Wenatchee this last weekend. I thought ice skating would be no problem turns out it is much harder when you have 20 extra pounds in the front.. coordination and balance go right out the window! I did make it around the ice ring twice makeing many people nervous and luckily I did not fall down.. We then sat on Santa's lap and asked for a healthy happy baby to come to our home before Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, good job on the BLOG! Hopefully you will figure out how to read this, but lets hope your doing other things ....hint hint!!!
    BABY COME OUT!!!!!
    xo Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of you and Santa, and I can't believe you were ice skating! Craaaaazy.

    I found your blog from your Facebook profile. Send me your email address (k_lynne1@hotmail.com) and I will send you the link to our blog, it's set to private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that both of you sat on santas lap. I hope that Santa will be able to get you what you asked for.

    ReplyDelete